Redhawk Caldera she sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Still oblivious to the fact that she had likely made another enemy— her interactions with the grey female had been terribly one-sided thus far, and had been motivated only by Magpie's selfishness— she waited in happy silence for the hulking male to greet them. Her grudge against him was forgotten, at least while her head was swimming, and her only purpose was to impress him enough that she could be a sister to Fox in peace. Had she been without a concussion, she might have told him, "Here's your fucking goat," and marched to her den without another word. Magpie was excellent at holding grudges, and Peregrine was causing her as much irritation as she was causing him. But her jostled brain had taken the edge off things, had caused her to momentarily forget Dove— she sought only to gain some standing in the caldera.

He imparted some sage wisdom on her, a key to his future approval— actions speak louder than words— but the phrase was likely to get lost in her current state. He continued to mutter, and sounded irritated. Missing his wordless approval of the goat, and the fact that he was asking after her well-being, Magpie sighed with some exasperation, wincing as fresh pain bloomed in her side. "I brought you a goat!" she told him earnestly, conveniently forgetting all about Osprey now that her alpha was here to receive the gift, "I was mad." she elaborated (or thought she was doing so), referring to the conversation Peregrine had overheard. "I'm fiiiine, now," the yearling sighed as if she were exercising great patience, still unaware of the world of pain she'd be waking up to in the morning. Why was everyone fussing?
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
RE: she sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style - by OG Magpie - February 21, 2015, 02:42 PM