I'm my only chance
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
I'm sorry Tyrr is being such a butt hole. ;-; I still love Adlartok, course! <3

Týrr let out a soft snort of bemusement as he took in Adlartok's raised hackles, as if that was meant to threaten him. The boy was not small, no, but he was injured and very likely inexperienced. Týrr's pupils narrowed to small slits in their pools of crystalline blue when the child's lips parted to speak and his words flowed out. To trust so easily had been the child's first mistake, but Malachi was weak and as far as Týrr was concerned the Glacier belonged to Tuwawi who had every right to chase out what was clearly unwanted. “Then leave,” The Rekkr encouraged harshly with a blunt gesture of his muzzle in the direction of the borders. “You are lucky that you still draw breath, that Tuwawi hadn't killed you,” All the while wondering if anyone besides Scarlett and Malachi would care if he finished the job. After all, this pathetic little boy wasn't worth anything to them. He ate their food and wasted their medicinal caches, all the while offering them nothing in return. “Tuwawi founded this place for her children and not little lost orphans.” To think anything else was preposterous and Týrr couldn't believe that Malachi had allowed his presence in the first place.

“No one will stop you,” Týrr told Adlartok simply. He had no love for wasters of space, and no love for anyone but the Sveijarn family (namely Tuwawi and Maera). He felt a comradeship with Malachi still though it was often at war with the disappointment that Týrr felt towards the Alpha male. “You are not welcome here. You will never be welcome here. Why don't you run back to your mother for obviously you shouldn't have left her in the first place.” Unlike with Gunnar Týrr did not feel jealousy towards Adlartok, but rather, the fierce urge to protect the Sveijarn family from the what was unwelcome to it.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
I'm my only chance - by Adlartok - February 06, 2015, 08:22 PM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Tezcacoatl - February 07, 2015, 06:40 AM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Adlartok - February 16, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Tezcacoatl - February 21, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Adlartok - February 23, 2015, 06:25 PM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 03:48 AM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Tezcacoatl - February 28, 2015, 08:27 AM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Adlartok - March 07, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Scarlett - March 07, 2015, 03:53 PM