Redhawk Caldera she sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Osprey frowned at the yearling until Peregrine's arrival gave her chance to look away and greet him with a very relieved gaze. Finally, the responsibility was off her shoulders, yet the fact that there seemed to be some sort of arrangement between her brother and his subordinate made her a little uncomfortable. If he had told her to climb up that cliff in order to get a mountain goat specifically... No. She tossed the idea away. Perry might be reckless sometimes, but he would never make requests hat endangered lives of others.

I'm fine now. Osprey gave an incredulous look and then rolled her eyes. You don't say... She thought and then glanced back to Peregrine, trying to come up with a proper way of telling him that this wolf was "effing mad", "a reckless fool" and "that she annoyed her to no end". Yet even in this state the she-wolf would hear and understand something from what she would say. Besides - the girl appeared to be very proud of herself - and it would probably not be nice to upset the injured ones.

"She fell down a cliff - with the goat," she decided to stick to the most important pieces of information and leave out her opinion about all of this. "Probably hit her head badly, because she thought that I was three wolves at first, now it has narrowed down to one and a half," what else. "Her leg is injured and she almost collapsed few times, while we made our way here," she paused, trying to come up with anything else that was of worth. "I could not leave her there... so - you owe me," she said and for the first time this day she managed to crack a grin at him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: she sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style - by Osprey - February 21, 2015, 03:19 PM