Redhawk Caldera she sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Peregrine dealt with the situation like a good leader should have - he didn't scold the reckless girl, but didn't exactly praise her either. Whatever the deal between them had been, he seemed to be grateful for the effort. Even though the trip here hadn't been the most pleasant one, Osprey would have felt a little disappointed, if he would have ignored the kill completely. She had helped that moron to bring it here and it had been no easay task.

"I think I will pass," she declined his offer to take a bite of the goat. For the first time this day her stomach had calmed down and she didn't want to upset it by eating something. However, the prospect of staying at the caldera for the night came right in time. She was very tired and there was a long way ahead to reach the plateau. Out of loyalty to her packmates, she could do that... yet did it really matter, where she slept like a log? There would be no use of her in either of the places.

"Thank you - I will be glad to stay for a bit," she accepted and crossed the borders to assist Peregrine in bringing the girl to her den. A good rest was the thing she needed the most. "Cheer up, lass, you can pick up some another day," she told the girl, who had jumped from goats to flowers. "What's her name?" she asked Peregrine, realizing that up until now she had no idea, who this person was.
Messages In This Thread
RE: she sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style - by Osprey - February 21, 2015, 05:19 PM