Redhawk Caldera she sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Last post from me, I think! You can both NPC her as limping along— she'll probably just go to sleep when they get to her den.

"Shut up, Poopygrin," she retorted drunkenly, breaking into a fit of giggles— she was mostly unaware of their conversation, but bits and pieces broke through into her awareness. Two could play the name-calling game, but Magpie wouldn't remember this in the morning; and she definitely wouldn't have dared say it, even in jest, had she been in more control of her faculties. As it was, it was a completely thoughtless counter to Peregrine's own joke, definitely "for the lolz" rather than a serious insult.

Magpie fell into silence, then, perhaps reacting to a warning glare or simply overtaken by weariness and redirecting her energy to limping along in the direction they were guiding her.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
RE: she sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style - by OG Magpie - February 21, 2015, 10:28 PM