Neverwinter Forest [ic joining] pilfer and plunder
31 Posts
Ooc — Java
It was one thing to lie about a name. Bayou felt a twinge of doubt when she was asked to outline her abilities, as she was no wordsmith — and any titles or boasts she could expel here, could come back to bite her. The girl was not accustomed to weaving large webs of lies and improper claims, but here in this moment, she would have to do just that.

First, she flinched away from the rumbling woman. She buckled and lay with her chin against the soil, no longer reaching, and in her absent-mindedness Bayou's gaze flickered to the shadows where the ruddy red girl had departed to. There wasn't enough time to concoct a worthwhile story.

"I am young, I can learn." Bayou stated first, although the twitch of her nose (it crinkled awkwardly) bespoke her own understanding of how futile such a claim would be upon the woman's ears. Her youth was not important, not really. A pack was built of strong individuals who could care for one another.

There was no place in such a world for a scavenging wraith such as Bayou.

"I can prowl for you; seek out meals, track," What more could she do? The girl was not about to divulge all of her tricks and secrets, even if it meant receiving protection and food from the ghost's ranks. "Keep an eye on anyone you find unpleasant, yes?" Was that enough? Bayou let out a small squeal of desire, which crept through the trees as it dissipated.

"I do what is asked, oui, I do what is needed."

Bayou was coiled and ready to be chased out, eager to escape the scrutiny of the white woman, to find another target for her empty stomach; quickly assuming that her attempts would inevitably fail.
Messages In This Thread
[ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by RIP Bayou - February 01, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by Tuwawi RIP - February 01, 2014, 10:58 PM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by RIP Bayou - February 01, 2014, 11:13 PM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by Tuwawi RIP - February 01, 2014, 11:53 PM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by RIP Bayou - February 02, 2014, 12:07 AM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by Tuwawi RIP - February 02, 2014, 12:39 AM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by Chakra - February 02, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by RIP Bayou - February 02, 2014, 02:23 PM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by Tuwawi RIP - February 02, 2014, 06:08 PM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by Chakra - February 06, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by RIP Bayou - February 06, 2014, 12:48 PM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by Chakra - February 06, 2014, 02:04 PM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by RIP Bayou - February 06, 2014, 02:18 PM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by Chakra - February 06, 2014, 02:51 PM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by RIP Bayou - February 06, 2014, 03:06 PM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by Chakra - February 06, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by RIP Bayou - February 07, 2014, 01:26 PM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by Chakra - February 13, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by RIP Bayou - February 14, 2014, 06:40 PM