Blackfoot Forest bones
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
She laughed aloud, sharing in Clarice's quizzical sense of humour; would that Hawkeye knew anything of hellhounds! Would that the black angel of Blacktail Deer Plateau knew anything of Sos! Clarice and Jinx had grown up on tales of Sos, had been weaned on sacrifice and ritual to appease Him and to please Atka... When Clarice spat of hellhounds, and shook with mirth over how Atka would feel, Jinx joined in. Peregrine may have been blessed with some sort of strength, but a true hellhound was inescapably powerful... And what she wouldn't give to see her deranged friend unleash one on those poor heathen fools. There was no love lost on the black woman who had set her dog upon the high priestess; should they meet again it was certain one or the other would fall.

"Atka would snarl," she agreed with a toothsome sneer, her nose crinkling upward to demonstrate her distaste for the wolf. Thief her mind screamed, mindless to her own abandonment, mindless to the reality of what had happened to Bon Dye. "That woman is deluded. She thinks Sos speaks to her. Hah! As if an initiate could even fathom the glory... He would ruin her if He so much as whispered." This was, as far as the mambo was concerned, a whole truth; it was known Sos could take a wolf's body and cast their soul into oblivion if he chose. The wolves of Shearwater tirelessly worked and worshipped to earn their keep in their bodies... To keep their souls from His slavering jaws... And they knew the meaning of devotion better than any.

Her eyes glossed over Clarice as she came nearer, sticking briefly on the background before returning to the madly glinting gaze of the schizophrenic, the one who spoke with loa. "Whatever evil thing she did that day when she took them from that forest, it has deprived me. He has not spoken to me since then, He has been silent. I am lost, Freyja." Her mouth was set in a firm line as she scrutinized her childhood friend, still as yet unaware she no longer went by that name. Clarice had been called... Perhaps she would know. "I must fix this," she determined, her voice tinged with the plea of an uncertain soul, seeking its salvation in the form of her God's favour.
Messages In This Thread
bones - by Clarice - January 26, 2014, 09:30 PM
RE: bones - by Jinx - January 26, 2014, 10:44 PM
RE: bones - by Clarice - January 27, 2014, 12:33 AM
RE: bones - by Jinx - January 29, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: bones - by Clarice - February 05, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: bones - by Jinx - February 06, 2014, 05:50 PM
RE: bones - by Clarice - February 24, 2014, 02:11 PM
RE: bones - by Jinx - February 24, 2014, 08:33 PM