Blacktail Deer Plateau I was left to my own devices (joining)
13 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Woo hoo! Thanks. :) Wrap up and have another thread soon?

The Alpha approached Rhodri quickly, and the youth willingly allowed the carcass to be taken from his slackened jaws. Peregrine dropped it into the powder at his feet with a soft plop and proclaimed that he disliked being this far from his home. Not only that, but he invited the Ostrega to accompany him back to the borders. Rhodri didn't want to get his hopes up just yet, but it seemed that Peregrine liked what he had seen.

He obediently followed the darker wolf across the flat, snowy land. Soon, they began to ascend, and there had been no indication that Rhodri should take his leave. He carefully followed the Alpha up the towpath, and when they reached the top, he was given his official rank: Sigma. He couldn't stop the grin that spread across his face as he enthusiastically replied, "Thank you, sir." Had he been a wordier wolf, he might have proclaimed his allegiance and his promise to do the pack's bidding. Instead, he eagerly surveyed the territory that lay before him: his new home.
Messages In This Thread
I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - January 31, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 01, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 03, 2014, 12:58 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 03, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 04, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 06, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 06, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 10, 2014, 08:08 PM