Redhawk Caldera I Instagram every meal I've had
311 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
The following are welcome to thread with newborn Nightjar: Peregrine, Fox, Wildfire, Derp, Finley, Elwood, Magpie, Somnia. Any and/or all of you are welcome!

Six hours post-birth saw the first war between Nightjar's slowly developing mind and his instincts.

You see, Nightjar was feeding almost constantly. There was nothing stopping him from getting to any of his mother's teats and greedily draining it whenever he felt like it, and since he was always pressed so close to her, he really only had to reach out and open his mouth to receive milk. The other parts of that singular entity constructed in his mental map of the den were smaller, and unable to dislodge him, for the most part.

But there was a heavy feeling in Nightjar's stomach. Instinct told him that he had to stop, although he had no idea why he should. This was where his brain came in: a brief blip in his otherwise absent brain waves told him that he didn't have to stop. He was a certified badass who didn't have to listen to the urging of his body.

So, without allowing the heaviness in his gut to dissuade him, the pup latched onto a teat again and began sucking, ignorantly ignoring any queasiness that overfilling himself caused.
Messages In This Thread
I Instagram every meal I've had - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 02:08 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 03:41 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 03:49 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 04:40 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 04:48 PM