Redhawk Caldera It might seem crazy wearing stripes with plaid
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
hi i have no idea where their den really is

She had waited anxiously nearby for the greater part of the day, listening to the commotion, watching the dark form of Peregrine— she could only see his tail outside of the den, thumping in presumed joy— through the trees. Even when Dove had appeared, the yearling was too distracted to engage with any unpleasantness. Fox was one of the few friends she had in the caldera, and was family, too. If the Alpha pair needed anything, Magpie wanted to be the first to go to their aid; even if the aid she could give was limited due to her injuries.

When the hulking male finally left his den, leaving his mate and children inside, Magpie approached— in her jaws was a tender rabbit, given to her by Somnia. It would be a few days before the yearling could hunt even small game without assistance, and though the Gamma had intended for Magpie to eat it, the yearling knew she couldn't approach Fox without some sort of gift.

She paused far outside the den's entrance, whining around the kill in her jaws— Am I allowed?
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
It might seem crazy wearing stripes with plaid - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 01:23 PM
RE: It might seem crazy wearing stripes with plaid - by OG Magpie - February 22, 2015, 01:32 PM