Redhawk Caldera It might seem crazy wearing stripes with plaid
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
She felt relief at Fox's voice, glad that her sister had evidently made it through the ordeal without incident. Magpie placed the rabbit on the ground, just outside the den's opening— she didn't really know much about birthing or pups at all, and wasn't sure what the smell of prey might do to them. Would they get confused and start tearing Fox apart with their tiny teeth? She shuttered at the thought. "It's me," she clarified after the meat no longer hung from her jaws. "I brought you some food. And— and I'm glad you're okay," the yearling continued awkwardly. She didn't realize how nervous she had actually been.

At the fiery woman's invitation, the yearling tentatively approached, poking her head in only as far as needed to see. It smelled disgusting in there, and it looked like four giant, wiggling, screaming rat turds were connected to her sister. Magpie swallowed hard, wincing at the sharp little cries, attempting to keep her composure. After a beat, she joked, "I think you're missing a few." Hadn't her sister said that she'd be having four dozen kids?
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
It might seem crazy wearing stripes with plaid - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 01:23 PM
RE: It might seem crazy wearing stripes with plaid - by OG Magpie - February 22, 2015, 02:36 PM