Redhawk Caldera I Instagram every meal I've had
311 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Peregrine attended to his task with silent stoicism, which was lucky for Nightjar, who didn't really notice at all. His awareness shrank back into the background as dark inactivity enveloped him once more. With nothing to stimulate his instincts anymore except the smell of his own barf, he remained on his back and wriggled his nose curiously.

That is, until Peregrine soothed him with another lick, this one spanning most of his tiny chest and smooshed face. He was quiet, a sign that he was grateful if ever a newborn could show one. He was crying and kicking again in mere moments, however, when Peregrine suddenly lifted him from the floor... and then he was bathed in warmth.

As the stress of being picked up and moved ebbed away, leaving Nightjar with no stimuli to complain about in the instinct department and no thoughts to complain about in the mind department, he drifted off into a dreamless sleep that involved the kicking and thrashing of his tiny limbs.
Messages In This Thread
I Instagram every meal I've had - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 02:08 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 03:41 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 03:49 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 04:40 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 04:48 PM