Silvertip Mountain Cat's in the cradle
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
No worries. :)

Edit on 02/20: I'm gonna edit in a conclusion for us so this can be archived!

Pied paused, then shook her head lightly in response to Chakra's question. "I don't want to speak ill of anyone so I'll try to phrase this as objectively as possible: Jinx was once an Alpha and disappeared for several weeks without a word. By the time she returned, her pack had been forced to move on, lest they perish. All parties were angry with one another and it's a wound that will take a long time to heal... if it ever does." She left it at that.

It turned out that Chakra didn't really know the source of her forest's name. Although its ironic nature still intrigued Pied, it was the other tidbit of information to which she gave her new acquaintance a curious look. "There was a pack there before yours? That's strange. There's pack living at Blacktail Deer Plateau and before them, there was a pack called the Dragonwatchers living there. What happened here to make them all disappear, I wonder...?"

They chatted about the possibilities—as well as a few other things— for the better part of fifteen minutes. When the conversation ran its course, Pied decided to excuse herself and head back home. After saying farewell to Chakra, she plodded back toward Silvertip Mountain and, when she didn't detect a puma's scent this time, she dared to venture closer. She wound up spending several hours exploring the mountainside before the encroaching night forced her to give up and head home to the ridge.
Messages In This Thread
Cat's in the cradle - by Pied - January 12, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: Cat's in the cradle - by Chakra - January 26, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: Cat's in the cradle - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 05:07 PM
RE: Cat's in the cradle - by Chakra - January 31, 2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Cat's in the cradle - by Pied - January 31, 2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Cat's in the cradle - by Chakra - February 06, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Cat's in the cradle - by Pied - February 07, 2014, 09:53 AM