i got that good girl faith [ic joining]
when you leave my colors turn to grey
19 Posts
Ooc — Macy
Days of wandering and traveling made Opal's defence tough, but she is not very good with combat. In the distance, she made out a wolf coming towards her. It seemed to be a large male, and being confronted by a large male is not Opal's idea of fun. She stayed where she was by the borders, because running away would be a coward thing to do and she felt like her legs were planted into the ground. Opal bent down in a submissive pose, even though the ground felt like it was moving around. Perhaps this kind wolf would help her out, or at least not try to kill her. The experience was not very enjoyable, and Opal was not in the mood for a fight. She tried to keep her shaky legs steady and held her submissive pose. Maybe the wolf was a pack wolf and she could get accepted into the pack, but that was quite a laughable idea. The best she could hope for is not to be killed, so she could hobble back out into the wild and die slightly happier somewhere far away. It's not likely she would ever find her sister again, so it would probably end up with Opal dying alone.
Messages In This Thread
i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - February 16, 2015, 11:11 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Nishu Inte - February 17, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - February 23, 2015, 02:17 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Nishu Inte - February 28, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 01, 2015, 03:45 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 02, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 07, 2015, 04:15 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 12, 2015, 03:50 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 13, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 14, 2015, 02:34 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 16, 2015, 03:39 AM