Redhawk Caldera she sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
There's a lot of bird names in their family too, if you hadn't already noticed. Well, apart from Fox Osprey had met no one else of her family tree. Besides - fox was hardly a bird, so the aforementioned conclusions were hard to come up with. But she didn't say anything out loud though - three was no point either. "I am glad that our mom didn't stick to that kind of customs. I mean, how many children named - Black, Gray and White - can you actually have?" she mused out loud, pointing out to the most common coat patterns they had in their family. Yet knowing their mother... you never knew, actually.

Finley - at first the girl's name didn't ring a bell, but then she recalled a meeting with Finn that had taken a long time ago. She remembered, how unhappy he had been with her moving away and then, when she had turned him now. When Perry mentioned that the girl had fallen in love with another man, Osprey felt conflicted. Yeah, glad for the new couple for Perry's sake, but Finn was still alone and from what she had seen - you couldn't say that he was prancing around in joy. But another topic not worth beginning. Life wasn't fair.

"So that's, where the "Poopygrin" comes from?" she grinned. "Or... "gaping asshole"?" she cast a glance at Magpie for confirmation, but then she remembered that they had dropped her off at her den. "And there I was feeling sorry for her - I told her that you have been called in worse names," she furrowed her brow and then her face softened, "Well, I hope that after this adventure, she will know, how to keep her mouth shut." When Peregrine mentioned that he would keep her in the ranks no matter, what trouble she caused, she offered him a sincere smile: "You are such a sweetheart."
Messages In This Thread
RE: she sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style - by Osprey - February 23, 2015, 11:12 AM