Ouroboros Spine I stroll down from the highest lands.
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri bowed his head at her smile. Thinking that she was laughing at him. He didn't growl or anything though, just kept his head down. Afraid that she would laugh harder. It didn't necessarily hurt his feelings, but it made him not want to try, when others laughed at him.

He looked around in confusion. Why does it remind you of coldness? he didn't know much of the ARctic, but he did know it was cold. The spine was cold yes, right now. Though when spring came it would warm up. He was confused.
Messages In This Thread
I stroll down from the highest lands. - by Sitri - February 03, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: I stroll down from the highest lands. - by Alusia - February 03, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: I stroll down from the highest lands. - by Sitri - February 05, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: I stroll down from the highest lands. - by Alusia - February 05, 2015, 09:47 PM
RE: I stroll down from the highest lands. - by Sitri - February 07, 2015, 10:24 AM
RE: I stroll down from the highest lands. - by Alusia - February 17, 2015, 03:14 AM
RE: I stroll down from the highest lands. - by Sitri - February 23, 2015, 05:35 PM