I'm my only chance
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Mommy to the rescue. Also assuming Scarlett is still having her high Gamma rank XD

Scarlett had been hunting for Adlartok. It was good to see that at least his appetite was back. Or Scarlett liked to think so. She was just hunting more which meant Ad had always something to eat. He had to eat because otherwise it would rot in her den. Scarlett might be overfeeding Adlartok a bit. She couldn't help it. She wanted him to have all the fresh meat and not eat from half eaten carcasses. The red eyed female trotted home with a dead raccoon in her mouth. They seemed to be more frequent here than hares. Scarlett liked raccoon so it was what Adlartok had to eat.

When she returned she could hear a discussion. Instantly her mother instinct went on alarm. She rushed forward to her den. The light female had a frown when she came closer. She placed the raccoon by Adlartok and looked with a non amused expression at Týrr. "Back off," she huffed and lifted her upper lip. Something she rarely did but it seemed it was more often needed lately. "I don't appreciate you coming this close to Adlartok," she added. "You better not plan and hurt him,' she snarled. No one was allowed to hurt her little Adlartok. She heard a bit of his words before she arrived and couldn't agree more with him.
Messages In This Thread
I'm my only chance - by Adlartok - February 06, 2015, 08:22 PM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Tezcacoatl - February 07, 2015, 06:40 AM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Adlartok - February 16, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Tezcacoatl - February 21, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Adlartok - February 23, 2015, 06:25 PM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 03:48 AM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Tezcacoatl - February 28, 2015, 08:27 AM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Adlartok - March 07, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Scarlett - March 07, 2015, 03:53 PM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Tezcacoatl - March 08, 2015, 06:29 AM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Scarlett - March 14, 2015, 05:49 AM