Redhawk Caldera she sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Oh, come on, Perry... You know that you can tell me everything and that I will always have open ears and mind for you, so to say," Osprey paused, hoping that she had made her point clear with the right expression. "Besides - you needed to get that out of your system and I do hope that you feel a bit better than you were before," keeping troubles to yourself only rarely was of any benefit. It only made the matters worse. So she was all for people expressing, what they thought. Even if it meant screaming and shouting alone in the middle of the forest.

"I think that I can. I didn't feel that well today - my stomach is upset with me and doesn't want to keep anything down there," she said with a wary smile. It had got a bit better for now, but she still didn't think that eating anything was the right way to go. Even though - she felt hungry. "I would like to have a rest, if you let me, before I got home. A few days won't make much difference either," therefore it was a "yes". She would stay and wait for Perry's kids to arrive.

"I am the fairy-godmother to Blue's kids - I gave blessings, when they were born. Think I can pull the same trick here too?" she asked Peregrine, knowing that he might not mind. But what would Fox have to say in this?
Messages In This Thread
RE: she sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style - by Osprey - February 24, 2015, 04:30 PM