Ouroboros Spine eclipticalis
8 Posts
Ooc — Athena
[size=xx-small]I hope you don't mind if I jump in? :3 Please excuse his behavior lol [/size]

The young Cedar was running around in the cool night air, grunting happily. He was finally not alone anymore! This little wolf couldn't stand to be alone. He had always loved to play-fight in the warm meadow with his sister, or listen to his foster mother's stories of The Stars, and The Earth and Sea battles. He knew he could never stay away from someone for as long as a Lone Wolf does. Though he was still scarred for life about leaving his sister behind, and faking a death, he knew that with this new Pack, he would be way much more happier. He bounded around and rolled on the floor, laughing and grunting. He hadn't been able to do this for awhile. To just have a bit of fun. He was always judged for it. Why don't you just grow up? was what his old Packmates would have said. But now he had new ones, and he could finally prove that he could be as noble and strong as a knight.

He had then caught a sent of another Ouroboros wolf nearby. "Well whoever it is I would sure like to meet!", he told himself. He followed the sent to a tiny cave where there was a pretty white wolf fiddling with pebbles. "Knock, knock? Am I interrupting something?" He into the cave and approached her, sniffing the pebbles. "Hm... Never knew pebbles could be so grand!" he said enthusiastically.
Messages In This Thread
eclipticalis - by Ivev - February 24, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: eclipticalis - by Cedar - February 25, 2015, 01:31 AM
RE: eclipticalis - by Ivev - February 25, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: eclipticalis - by Cedar - February 25, 2015, 07:56 PM
RE: eclipticalis - by Ivev - February 25, 2015, 11:14 PM
RE: eclipticalis - by Cedar - February 25, 2015, 11:46 PM
RE: eclipticalis - by Ivev - February 26, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: eclipticalis - by Cedar - February 27, 2015, 03:13 AM
RE: eclipticalis - by Ivev - February 27, 2015, 11:54 AM
RE: eclipticalis - by Cedar - February 28, 2015, 12:21 PM
RE: eclipticalis - by Ivev - March 20, 2015, 09:01 PM