Horizon Ridge The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Hello! Thanks for joining. :)

The wolf that eventually materialized was not Jinx, nor anyone she recognized. Pied stiffened as the stranger approached, well aware that she could not defend herself in case of attack. He didn't seem threatening—rather, he seemed relaxed and spoke in a friendly tone, even giving his name—but the Gamma licked her lips anxiously all the same. She couldn't help it, especially since he was intimidatingly huge.

Deciding not to let on to her trepidation, she looked down at herself, then back at the unfamiliar male with his dark fur and olive eyes. "This is the part where I say, 'You should see the other guy,' isn't it?" she quipped. "Pied," she added. "This is the work of a blackfish. I don't know if you've ever seen one before but they're exactly what they sound like: gigantic black fish with white markings. One launched out of the water and presumably tried to drag me back to sea for a meal. He wasn't entirely successful, obviously. Do I look like seafood?"

After letting out a little puff of breath, Pied questioned, "So, Kennedy, I take it you're new? What brought you here?" By here, she meant Horizon Ridge on the whole, though she was also curious as to what brought a stranger meandering up to her lair to pay a visit. Was it just coincidence? Had he smelled her and tracked her down? Or had Akhlut or even Kisu requested their pack mates visit the resident invalid? Her lips pressed together thoughtfully.
Messages In This Thread
The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 05, 2014, 10:47 AM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 08, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 08, 2014, 06:05 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 08, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 10, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 12, 2014, 06:40 PM