Blacktail Deer Plateau Shine your light on everything
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
She was surprised after her tirade to hear her estranged aunt apologize, but Saena would be lying if she said she wasn't also relieved. If she knew anything about the way Osprey had spoken of her to Dante and Peregrine and whoever else, she might've been more reluctant about accepting the apology... but as far as she knew, Osprey never spoke of her to anyone. She was under the assumption that her aunt was as indifferent to her existence as Saena was to Osprey's. Perhaps, then, this was a start in remedying that.

"I'm sorry for acting out, too," she said, "but... I do want to lead here, someday. I want to follow in dad's footsteps. Is that okay with you?" Maybe not the way he gave up on his marriage and walked out of his kid's lives for a new one, but the way he led. She believed Blacktail Deer Plateau belonged in her family, blood or not, and fancied herself as the prime contender. Whatever Osprey said wouldn't change her dreams, but might serve to change how she approached them. "We're pack mates. Maybe we can start out just trying to be friends?"
Messages In This Thread
Shine your light on everything - by Osprey - February 15, 2015, 04:36 AM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Saēna - February 19, 2015, 06:11 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Osprey - February 19, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Saēna - February 19, 2015, 07:08 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 02:45 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Saēna - February 20, 2015, 04:11 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Saēna - February 25, 2015, 10:10 AM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Osprey - March 01, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Saēna - March 08, 2015, 06:08 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Osprey - March 10, 2015, 04:57 PM