Blacktail Deer Plateau Don't let go of this moment in time
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Tyrannus had not hurt Osprey the same way he had hurt her brothers, therefore up until now she had not understood the extent of the damage. They had always been so happy, had promissed to be together no matter what, always and forever. And now it seemed... it felt wrong that there was a rift between them. "I will do, what I can," she told him quietly.

"Oh, come on," Osprey stopped and faced her brother. "I have known you for a lifetime..." she smiled at him. And maybe even before that... The bond that existed between her and Peregrine was something very hard for her to describe in the right words. It was strong - there were moments, when she believed that, if anything like a life before you were born, existed, then they have had to be together then.

"You are nothing like Tyrannus and you will never be. However," she continued, "In case you had a change in heart - I will know that." And kick your ass. Osprey knew a lot of words and expressions their mother had used in her lexicon, but she wasn't that avid to use them out loud. But you could smile like a mayflower and be swearing like hell inside, couldn't you?

"An aunt - wow - that makes me feel totally old," Osprey shared her mind and chuckled. "But that would be nice."

ooc: the always and forever quote - I have been watching "The Originals" lately. A lot of stuff about being a family and I somehow can draw paralells to Osprey and her siblings' story.
Messages In This Thread
Don't let go of this moment in time - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 04, 2014, 09:37 AM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 04, 2014, 02:19 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 04, 2014, 02:56 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 05, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 05, 2014, 02:13 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 08, 2014, 12:06 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 08, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 09, 2014, 04:55 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 10, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 11, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 12, 2014, 04:40 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 13, 2014, 11:40 AM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 13, 2014, 12:31 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 13, 2014, 02:07 PM