Horizon Ridge The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn
117 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Kennedy chose to be more careful with his interaction this time around, considering his latest encounter with Pump. He had not meant to upset his pack-mate, and yet somehow he had hurt her quite badly without even attempting to. He had only been trying to bring a little awkward humor to the table, but it had turned sour quickly, and it still left a bad taste in his mouth.

The Xi shook his head when asked if he had ever seen a blackfish. Having not grown up by the ocean, the giant body of water was still a bit of a mystery to him, though Pump seemed to think it was a good source of food. Pied surely thought that it was a good source of food... for those who liked to dine on delicious wolves. Kennedy shook his head when Pied asked if she looked like seafood. Although he would admit that her coat color was quite a strange thing.

"Greener than grass," he replied when she asked if he was new. "Just came for a change in scenery. I spent all my life in the same place, and I thought it was time to get some fresh air." He failed to mention his brother on purpose. The jealousy was slowly fading away, but Kennedy knew that it still lived in him.
Messages In This Thread
The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 05, 2014, 10:47 AM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 08, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Kennedy - February 08, 2014, 05:53 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 08, 2014, 06:05 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 08, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 10, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 12, 2014, 06:40 PM