Horizon Ridge The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn
117 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
"Less than a week," he replied after she had taken a drink and asked him a question. "I met Pump, but I think I may have started things off on the wrong foot," he added, remember his misstep in actions when he had chuckled at her remark about starvation. Since it was nothing he had come close to experiencing, the thought was absurd to him. He would not make that mistake again, that was for sure. Of course, he had not intended to make that mistake in the first place.

"And you? Have you been here long?" Kennedy asked. He wondered if she had come here because of her injuries. But perhaps she had lived here her whole life. Kennedy had lived in one place for four and a half years, and he was only just now exploring a new scenery.
Messages In This Thread
The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 05, 2014, 10:47 AM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 08, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 08, 2014, 06:05 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Kennedy - February 08, 2014, 07:56 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 08, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 10, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 12, 2014, 06:40 PM