Duskfire Glacier let me give you my life
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
I couldn't not respond to this. :O

Týrr had been near enough when one of the Glacier's new members howl had broken through the otherwise still morning, about to make his routine patrols of the borders, that he was the first to arrive. Since he'd earned his journeyman Chronicler trade he had set his sights to something more familiar to him: warden and had made a habit of patrolling. His insistence was rigid and tightly kept too with the threat of the unknown wolf that intended to spark a war with them, and the two that had been kicked out: Scarlett and Adlartok. Though the Rekkr did not believe either of them to be stupid enough to pull it, still, he kept a vigilant sweep regardless. Týrr's eyes found the unknown pack member first, lingering there, unable to pull even so much as a name but she smelled of Tuwawi and that was all the validation that the Rekkr needed.

In the mere moments after he looked past her, hackles bristling as the two ebony intruders came into his view, though it was the sight of Njal, unmistakable, that kept him from barging at them like a force of nature. In an instant he was hit with trepidation, unsure of Njal's intentions — disappearing and then suddenly appearing with two unknown women, sneaking into the Glacier. He was weary, naturally, and anxious without Tuwawi's presence. He did not wish to bring her ire down upon himself by attacking Njal and his ...friends, but he did not know how the ember Queen would take this. Would she welcome Njal and these strangers with welcome arms? ...Njal was back; and selfishly Týrr felt his heart drop in his chest in immediate recognition as to what it signified. Surely, Tuwawi would accept her mate back and they would be the happy, leading couple they'd once been, and Týrr felt sure they would build on the Sveijarn family. ...Wouldn't they? Which would mean that his intentions of, should Tuwawi have allowed it, of course, attempting to court the ember Queen were demolished and crushed to dust. If he'd ever had any small sliver of a chance at all, Týrr couldn't help but feel, given his assumptions, that it was gone.

You should have stayed away, Týrr wanted to snarl at Njal in his disappointment and irritation, but of course, kept it locked tightly inside. Even though he was momentarily left with nothing but his own assumptions, he could not deny that something did not feel right about this. ”Njal? What is this? Who are they?” Týrr inquired of the Northerner, ghosting further than his comrade had stopped, sparing her a quick glance; but he did not fear these wolves. He would not do anything until Tuwawi gave him a command, but for now he could at least try to figure out what was going on. As a Warden initiate it was apart of the expected job from the Wardens. Recognition set in as his crystalline gaze swept over each female in turn, and felt his brow furrow as it slowly sunk in deeper. “Wait...I know you,” He spoke to Echelon, shoulders tense as his ears slicked back to rest at half mast atop his skull. “Iqsi, right?” Uncertainly had settled into the Gamma's stomach like steel hard ice that had nothing to do with the crushing feeling in his chest (for finally realizing that Tuwawi was out of his league, haha) but for now he played the interceptor and diplomat, attempting to gain what information he could and hold the fort until Tuwawi, whom he hoped would appear soon, came upon the scene.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
let me give you my life - by RIP Njal - February 18, 2015, 03:06 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Echelon - February 19, 2015, 12:14 AM
RE: let me give you my life - by Tonravik - February 25, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Bassilth - February 25, 2015, 03:41 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Tezcacoatl - February 25, 2015, 04:11 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Tuwawi RIP - February 26, 2015, 03:37 AM
RE: let me give you my life - by RIP Njal - February 26, 2015, 04:01 AM
RE: let me give you my life - by Echelon - February 26, 2015, 09:19 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Tonravik - February 27, 2015, 01:54 PM