Redhawk Caldera she sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Grass... at this time of year?" Osprey said, thinking about the tough, yellow and dead grass, which was no better remedy for stomach aches as eating twigs. She had tried, of course, but never found the same satisfaction as one had, when munching on fresh green and juicy stalks in early spring and summer. But, since her sickness had been quite a lot to go through, she was prepared to try out anything. "I will see... maybe it works."

"Please, do so - I don't want to upset or insult her," she nodded. If Fox had different views about child-naming, -raising and -blessing, then Osprey didn't want to meddle in by doing something that the other person could see as useless and even dangerous. Plus, you never knew the mind of young mothers. However, hearing Peregrine's approval made her heart fill with joy. After all he was one of the most important people in her life and his opinion mattered the most.

"What do you wish them to have? Character traits? Certain abilities? Prophecies? Well, I am not good at the last ones - I strictly believe that we are the ones to decide our fate," she tilted her head to the side, waiting for, what Peregrine would choose.
Messages In This Thread
RE: she sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style - by Osprey - February 25, 2015, 04:24 PM