Look What I Can Do
It'll be a hoot!
35 Posts
Ooc —
Uncle Owl Keyx and Uncle Bear Arthur. Those kids seem like they'll have no aunts and uncles that are wolves. xD

With his acute sense of hearing, the barn owl easily picked up on the humming coming from the female, and he sort of enjoyed it. It was relaxing and comforting in his mind, even though it wasn't much. Then again, he might simply be listening in too much due to his lack of sleep. Either or, he was enjoying it at the moment, and listened to the random tune. He could not hum, nor had he ever heard any other owl hum before, so perhaps that was what had piqued his interest. It was a new sound for him, and the softness of it was calming. It, combined with his being awake during the day, slowly worked at him to make the boy drowsy. As soon as the feeling set in, though, Keyx opened his eyes wide and pushed the feeling away. He didn't want to fall asleep in the middle of a conversation, and he didn't want to risk falling off of the wolf's back, either. So, for now, he forced his eyes to stay open, making his mind focus only on the female, and not the nagging call of sleep.

Keyx was liking the conversation more and more. It seemed the woman could understand the dangers he would face if he went out in a storm, even though she did not hold wings on her back as he did. Plus, she was willing to give him her fur, and he wouldn't even need to steal take it without asking as he'd done with the fox. "I can do that for you," he told her, happiness evident in his voice. "I will preen you as nicely as I do with my feathers, not leaving a single loose clump of fur on you!" It would be interesting to preen a wolf, and he was sure he would need to change how he did it a bit due to her fur. Fur was, of course, much different from feathers, so he would take that into account when the time came. "I am sure your pups will enjoy the feathers very much. Especially if I come across any soft ones that need removed." He didn't know exactly what a wolf's children liked, but he was confident they wouldenjoy playing with feathers, or at least like to look at them. Who wouldn't? The barn owl's feathers were rare in color, and with how good he took care of them, they were bound to attract any young ones.
Messages In This Thread
Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 11, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 06:14 PM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 12, 2015, 12:51 AM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Scarlett - February 12, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 12, 2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Scarlett - February 12, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 13, 2015, 01:52 AM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Scarlett - February 13, 2015, 08:26 AM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 13, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Scarlett - February 13, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 15, 2015, 05:51 AM