Kintla Flatlands and never thought you'd wind up chasing me
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
no worries! hope you sleep well~

She brushed over his inquiry as though it were no big deal, which it probably wasn't. At least she didn't have qualms about saying where she came from, while he strategically, yet unknowningly never mentioned his atypical beginnings. Their conversation moved on, this time where her own interests were piqued rather than his. But conversations were like boats on rough seas, difficult to steer but never impossible.

"Blacktail Deer Plateau, for now. Near the mountains," he said, gesturing from where he had come. It wasn't too far off, but far enough that he had escaped the bounds of its claim. As the weather improved, he found it increasingly difficult to stay solely within its bounds and whether or not that negatively impacted his ability to return there had yet to reveal itself.

"My grandmother was an Endore. Chakra, or Sphinx is what I've been told she went by. Not very often I encounter someone who also descended from them." Not that Nightingale rang any bells to him; Mordecai was relatively unaware that he wasn't truly related to them, at least not in the sense of blood.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Starling - February 26, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Mordecai - February 26, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Starling - February 26, 2015, 10:35 PM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Mordecai - February 26, 2015, 10:41 PM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Starling - February 26, 2015, 11:31 PM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Mordecai - February 26, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Starling - February 26, 2015, 11:58 PM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Mordecai - February 27, 2015, 12:06 AM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Starling - February 27, 2015, 12:17 AM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Mordecai - February 27, 2015, 12:29 AM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Starling - February 27, 2015, 12:39 AM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Mordecai - February 27, 2015, 12:48 AM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Starling - February 27, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Mordecai - February 27, 2015, 04:38 PM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Starling - February 27, 2015, 11:05 PM