Rising Sun Valley don't wait for me
32 Posts
Ooc — Laur
The child had little time to react. Reaper caught only a flash of weary blue eyes before he leapt and his prey turned it's head quickly, allowing the dog to grip onto it's scruff. A loud yelp pierced the night as the wolf cried out, and the dog growled in response, tugging on the flesh he held in his jaws, aiming to tear away whatever meat he could. He silently cursed, wishing he instead had aimed for the boy's leg or tail — something that could easily be torn off. But it would have been too big of a gamble; if he had missed there went his chance at a meal.

Unfortunately, before he could get anything of real sustenance, the male he spied before had reached them, barrelling onto the scene. He was a lean wolf but still larger than Reaper, causing the dog to stumble to the side and release the boy's scruff as the stranger crashed into him. Sharp pain suddenly emanated from the side of his neck as his attacker's fangs sunk deep. Yowling, the mutt bared his own again, turning to snap at the agouti male's face in retaliation.
Messages In This Thread
don't wait for me - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 06:08 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Reaper - February 19, 2015, 07:14 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 08:35 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Malachi - February 19, 2015, 11:08 PM
RE: don't wait for me - by Reaper - February 22, 2015, 07:06 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Charon - February 22, 2015, 07:28 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Malachi - February 24, 2015, 11:36 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Reaper - February 27, 2015, 03:14 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Charon - February 27, 2015, 05:27 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Reaper - March 25, 2015, 10:25 AM