is love too strong a god?
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Out of town without my laptop, so I'm replying on my phone... I'm a little too impacient to let this just sit over the weekend! I'll try to be as good as I can on the grammar, but bare with me, I may not catch it all.

The sea is what provides us. Reek sighed and shook his messy head. "The sea may be bountiful," he started, "but you and I come from completely different worlds, my queen. I will try my best to become a part of yours, but forgive my ignorance." Despite his usual joking nature, the bastard spoke seriously on the subject. Adapting to this way of life would take time. One day with the sirens was simply not enough. "The wood is all I know."

"For example," the loquacious wolf continued, approaching the mound of kelp and the coywolf. The crustacean poked it's body out from under the frond to reexamine the situation -- to make the all clear. The bastard pointed at it with his paw, "I have no idea what this is, and I'm going to assume it's some sort of armored sea spider. A 'crab' as you call it."

The bastard reached out his paw to touch the crustacean. The crab recoiled and outstretched it's pincers, connecting with the wolf's paw and latching on with all it's strength. "Motherfucker!" Reek yelped as he rocketed back, sending the crab flying several feet in the air. The poor wretch landed a few feet away on the compact sand on it's back... with a crack. It's legs twitched but it was stuck, unable to flip itself.

Reek padded over to the flipped crustacean and took it in his mouth. Legs twitched around his face as he clamped down, breaking the shell. It was a tough eat, but Reek ate the meat, shell and all. Every bite was another crunch. "Fucking asshole," he mumbled with the crustacean hanging out of his mouth. Reek turned to the coywolf with a devilish grin. "I guess I have now."
Messages In This Thread
is love too strong a god? - by Caiaphas - February 26, 2015, 11:49 PM
RE: is love too strong a god? - by Reek - February 27, 2015, 12:34 AM
RE: is love too strong a god? - by Caiaphas - February 27, 2015, 12:48 AM
RE: is love too strong a god? - by Reek - February 27, 2015, 01:18 AM
RE: is love too strong a god? - by Caiaphas - February 27, 2015, 04:03 PM
RE: is love too strong a god? - by Reek - February 27, 2015, 11:35 PM
RE: is love too strong a god? - by Caiaphas - February 27, 2015, 11:59 PM
RE: is love too strong a god? - by Wynter Wolf - February 28, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: is love too strong a god? - by Reek - March 01, 2015, 06:31 PM
RE: is love too strong a god? - by Wynter Wolf - March 01, 2015, 06:50 PM
RE: is love too strong a god? - by Caiaphas - March 01, 2015, 06:58 PM