New day, new sun
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Sen's ears swiveled to the sound of approaching steps, though it was only when she heard voices did her head turn to see who was there. First came another female she'd never met before, who was speaking in a strange tongue, and next came the woman with the coat made of flames. She gave no verbal greeting to either, just a single nod of her head to acknowledge their presences. The darker being was still not use to the new leader of the pack, and she wasn't quite sure whether she liked her or not. From what she'd witnessed so far, she seemed a bit out of it, but maybe it was just an act, for whatever reason. What she said, though, had caught her attention a bit. “I don't do border patrols,” Sen stated, her normal grin not slipping into place for once. “Usually out exploring and looking to other lands, searching for things that are interesting to me. Doesn't leave me with much time to check for intruders.” It was a rare thing, but she didn't want to push the brightly colored woman at all, as how far she could bend without snapping was completely unknown, and entirely unreadable.

The raven coated girl returned her gaze to the one she'd referred to as 'ginger' as she shared her actual name. For a brief moment, Sen wondered what type of name it was an where it came from, before realizing she didn't really care. It was just a name, after all. “Hardly ever get to see newbies so early on,” she noted, looking to the other—Bassilth—for a faint second before turning her amber gaze back to Accalia. “Guess that makes this a pleasure. Sort of, anyways.”
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
New day, new sun - by Accalia - February 23, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: New day, new sun - by Sen - February 24, 2015, 12:54 AM
RE: New day, new sun - by Bassilth - February 24, 2015, 09:22 AM
RE: New day, new sun - by Tuwawi RIP - February 26, 2015, 04:04 AM
RE: New day, new sun - by Accalia - February 27, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: New day, new sun - by Sen - February 28, 2015, 02:06 AM
RE: New day, new sun - by Bassilth - March 01, 2015, 08:35 PM
RE: New day, new sun - by Tuwawi RIP - March 14, 2015, 11:51 PM