Ankyra Sound child of the ocean [joining]
✝ november 27, 2015
391 Posts
Ooc — Iris
let me know if any of the lore is wrong, i assumed SSC still exists. i also don't know who is in charge in SSC at this point in time so if it's going to be asked i hope someone in this thread knows and can tell me ooc lmao.

Two others arrived not long after the Siren Queen did. Pantaleimon remained on the ground, showing her stomach to them, while she felt overwhelmed by the three, all females. One of them growled, though Pantaleimon did not know what she had done wrong to deserve it, so when the growl came she just winced, folded her ears back flat against her skull and kept her eyes averted to draw as little attention as possible.

The Queen asked who had sent Pantaleimon, and she waited a moment to make sure that none of the three wolves would speak again before answering the question. "I come from Sirensong Cove. The Siren Queen s-sent me." Pantaleimon remained on the ground and studied the earth beneath her. She did not know much about this; she had lived in Sirensong Cove for long, but now that she was a few years old and bore the same genes as many of the Cove's wolves (and did not mesh well with those that did not belong to her own blood lineage), there was no use for her there as Consort.
Messages In This Thread
child of the ocean [joining] - by Pantaleimon - February 26, 2015, 10:18 AM
RE: child of the ocean [joining] - by Caiaphas - February 26, 2015, 07:19 PM
RE: child of the ocean [joining] - by Pantaleimon - February 27, 2015, 06:27 AM
RE: child of the ocean [joining] - by Wynter Wolf - February 27, 2015, 08:24 AM
RE: child of the ocean [joining] - by Leucothoë - February 27, 2015, 10:10 AM
RE: child of the ocean [joining] - by Caiaphas - February 27, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: child of the ocean [joining] - by Pantaleimon - February 28, 2015, 07:03 AM
RE: child of the ocean [joining] - by Wynter Wolf - February 28, 2015, 07:58 AM
RE: child of the ocean [joining] - by Leucothoë - February 28, 2015, 10:50 AM
RE: child of the ocean [joining] - by Caiaphas - February 28, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: child of the ocean [joining] - by Wynter Wolf - February 28, 2015, 06:53 PM