I'm my only chance
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
I just laughed so hard because all I could think is Sinaaq's reaction to if he ever heart Scarlett call herself Adlartok's mommy. He'd probably have a stroke or something. lol! Also, it's okay. I imagine it might have gotten around so I don't mind.

Týrr was not afraid of the insignificant child before him, nor was he afraid of the unwelcome's guardian. As far as the Rekkr could even bother to care they could both get lost tomorrow. Malachi had allowed this leeching child into their home, trying to incorporate him into the family they had built but he wasn't. He couldn't offer them anything and was nothing but dead weight, as far as Týrr was concerned. “Tuwawi will always be the Glacier's only and true leader,” Týrr spoke forcibly, unwilling to hear anything else. His mind would not be changed. Not now, not ever. It seemed out of the original he was the only one to remain loyal to her. “Malachi made a mistake,” he growled the word softly. “He realized it or he would have punished Tuwawi already.” Though trying to even imagine Malachi attempting to punish Tuwawi was not something that the Rekkr could do easily. Surely, the ember would not take it. The boy's attempt at an insult only make the Rekkr laugh as opposed to feeling insulted. It had been a weak attempt for Týrr was well aware of what he came from and that he held no trace of coyote blood in him. “You know nothing about what has happened to this pack,” Not he nor his red eyed witch of a guardian. They hadn't been there and had no idea. For someone of a lesser resolve than Týrr's this would have been enough to excuse them for their ignorance but that wasn't Týrr. Maybe once, it would have been enough but these days the feral Amazon and Viking only found it to be downright insulting. “You were not here when the feral bobcats stole her children, when her mate left to find them. You don't know anything, so it would be wise to stop while you're ahead.” The Rekkr snickered cruelly at the boy.

“I'm higher ranking then you, little worm,” The Rekkr spat.“I don't have to explain myself to you. I have never left Tuwawi,” Physically yes, he'd been gone, once to search for her crumbling family and again to soul search before he went mad. Adlartok had no idea the struggle that Týrr endured as his memories of a past he had forgotten came back. Even in wisps they felt dangerous, like if they had too much structure they might crash like a breaking floodgate and he would drown in them. He would drown and it would kill him. If this was true or not, he did not know, but he was scared of them — these memories. These truths. Scared that he might learn more things that he never wanted to know, but greedy for them as well. He wanted to know, in a contradicting turn. He was at war with himself in that respect and he did not know how to assuage it.

Of course, his protective little witch would come, and she had. It was so expectant he barely resisted the urge to roll his eyes at her as she attempted to pull rank over him. He didn't budge, though. Týrr had never been able to stand wolves lording their rank over him. It was the reason he'd had a fallout with Ferdie not once but twice. Family didn't do that to one another, but then again these two weren't family. “You really shouldn't let him run around so ill informed, Scarlett," Týrr murmured absently as if he couldn't be bothered with their little love fest. Or whatever the hell they had going on. The Rekkr gave a soft snort when Scarlett told him she didn't appreciate his closeness. "He's lucky that he's still breathing," And he was. If Tuwawi would have told him to kill the boy right then and there: he would have.

Týrr's devotion to his ember queen could not be disputed, iron clad and unmoving as it was, even if it was born of his initial admiration and respect for her. Perhaps he was blinded by his infatuation and affection for Tuwawi, but he also might not have been. She had changed. He had changed as he slowly discovered more and more of who he truly was. No one ever stayed the same. As far as he cared to look: Tuwawi was right and he would have her back no matter what. “Tuwawi has already done that,” Týrr pointed out softly, though it was a redundancy for everyone could see what Tuwawi had done. Another attack, the Rekkr could not help but mentally muse, and the child might truly lose his life, even if it wasn't intended.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
I'm my only chance - by Adlartok - February 06, 2015, 08:22 PM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Tezcacoatl - February 07, 2015, 06:40 AM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Adlartok - February 16, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Tezcacoatl - February 21, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Adlartok - February 23, 2015, 06:25 PM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 03:48 AM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Tezcacoatl - February 28, 2015, 08:27 AM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Adlartok - March 07, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Scarlett - March 07, 2015, 03:53 PM