Look What I Can Do
It'll be a hoot!
35 Posts
Ooc —
Thank you for another wonderful thread<3

The boy's beak parted slightly in an attempt to show off a wide smile, but it probably just looked as if he had forgotten what he was about to say. Thankfully the wolf wouldn't be able to see it, what with him being on her back and all. That would have been embarrassing. "I will be," he stated confidently, chest puffing out a bit to further show his assurance of his own words. "I'll make sure to find a use for all of your fur, so none goes to waste, too!" The owl, of course, did not plan to use it all for his nest. He hadn't even found a nice place to settle yet, so he really didn't have anywhere to put it for the time being. That reminded him that he would need to find a permanent place to settle, and soon. Maybe that would end his daylight adventures, and keep him coming out at night as he should be.

Keyx's head tilted, though he knew the woman would not be able to see the movement. "Then I will wait until you are, and then begin preparing for the children," he informed her, a churr mixing with his words. It was a light laugh, one that showed his excitement for finding another use for the feathers he valued so much. He was a bit disappointed that it was time for them to part ways, but he knew it needed to be done. She wished to hunt, and he needed to sleep. "Thank you for speaking with me, and not deciding to eat me," he said, the last part clearly a joke. "I appreciate you telling me about the wetlands, and of the trees. I think I will go sleep now, but I do hope to see you soon." There so no denying the weather was getting warmer, meaning Winter was coming to an end. The animals with fur would start shedding soon, which meant he could pluck Scarlett of her colorless coat.

"Farewell for now, Scarlett!" Keyx said, spreading his wings out as he did so. It took only a second for him to be up in the sky, his wings as silent as ever. They were taken care of much too often to ever be noisy, which would make them all the better for the little wolves when they were born. Soon after, the barn owl took off in the direction she had said the big trees were in, intent on finding a hole in one that was suitable for him. It was high time he went to bed.
Messages In This Thread
Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 11, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 06:14 PM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 12, 2015, 12:51 AM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Scarlett - February 12, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 12, 2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Scarlett - February 12, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 13, 2015, 01:52 AM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Scarlett - February 13, 2015, 08:26 AM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 13, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Scarlett - February 13, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 15, 2015, 05:51 AM