Redhawk Caldera god karen, you can't just ask people why they're white
133 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
"No - Peregrine did," Jaws clarified, and Grimm was moments away from bidding him a curt goodbye and heading to the borders when more words followed. She froze on half-cocked hind legs to listen - with disinterest at first, moodily dismissing his effort as too little too late, but the morsel of advice reeled her back in. Grimm's was a fickle, hungry heart.

She settled back down, physically warmed by his mannish attempts to console her. "Effort," he finished in the vicinity of her face, and Grimm picked up the grinning mantle when his faded. "Effort," she repeated hopefully.. but slumped, shaking her head. "Man, that is going to take a while. I kind of.. did something?" Oh, what the hell. "I did something intimate with Elwood. You know, the Beta; I had no idea he was into Finley. He even said he wasn't - burn, amirite?" Grimm ceased her babbling to draw a long, shaky breath, averting her eyes. "I d'no if it's something I can fix."
Messages In This Thread
RE: god karen, you can't just ask people why they're white - by Grimm - March 01, 2015, 07:40 AM