Horizon Ridge The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Pied didn't know if Kennedy would oblige her, though she didn't have to wait long to find out. Her head canted as Kennedy offered more details about the disagreement between himself and Pump. She snorted very quietly to herself, her lips curling somewhat, and she bobbed her head knowingly.

"She actually tried to eat me the first time we met," Pied shared. "I do think she came from somewhere where she knew great hunger," she added, her lips pressing together now, "but I made the same mistake and she forgave me, so I'm sure the same will go for you, Kennedy."

Another drop of icy water splattered her muzzle, prompting Pied to ask, "Would you like to step inside...?" She motioned toward the lair. "It's large enough that we can both sit in there comfortably. Unless you'd rather head home before it gets bad." The Gamma hoped he would stay but wouldn't blame him if he'd rather not get stuck here.
Messages In This Thread
The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 05, 2014, 10:47 AM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 08, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 08, 2014, 06:05 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 08, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 10, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 12, 2014, 06:40 PM