The Sunspire Sunshine and whiskey
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
gonna wrap this one ^^, our other will probably go a ways longer <3

"The best one I can find," she said, pleased with his trust and that her exploring was taken so well. She wouldn't hold up to that promise, but her souvenir would be bringing herself back to him, arguably. He didn't seem like much of a collector, not as Summer did, though jokes had been made about his penchant for collecting hearts. They were a ways past that conversation on the isle.

She was relieved at his words that he would watch the spire, but still she worried. It wasn't as though she thought the mountain in danger (or that it would be leveled without her. Really, she wasn't much of a warden). No, her biggest fear was that, while she was gone, he'd grow restless of this place and leave. It was a stupid fear, one that she'd never divulge, but with things the way they were, it prompted her to move in close, laying her cheek and neck beside his in a hug of sorts.

"Don't worry, I won't be. I'll come back as soon as possible." It was in her nature to wander, but it was becoming less and less fun to stay away for long. She ached for this place when she was gone, him and the rest of them. Though she knew she would never stop her travels, they would get shorter and less frequent she was sure as she made more of a family for herself. And this was becoming more of an acceptable, natural thing for her.
Messages In This Thread
Sunshine and whiskey - by Vienna IA - January 15, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Sumayl - January 17, 2015, 07:24 AM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Vienna IA - January 18, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Sumayl - January 25, 2015, 07:41 AM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Vienna IA - January 25, 2015, 12:18 PM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Sumayl - January 31, 2015, 07:09 AM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Vienna IA - February 03, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Sumayl - February 07, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Vienna IA - February 11, 2015, 07:41 AM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Sumayl - February 14, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Vienna IA - March 01, 2015, 11:38 AM