Redhawk Caldera she sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Not many, probably," Osprey nodded her head in agreement. She would have preferred to have a fairy godmother herself, except she didn't know, what help would it be. She was not Cinderella, who needed a frilly dress, crystal shoes and a carriage to go to the ball. She would probably arrive there, dressed in jeans, wearing her favorite t-shirt ("Writers do it literally") and worn-down sneakers. She wasn't Aurora, who had to be kept away from the curse happening. Yeah... when it came to fairy godmothers traditional fairy-tales weren't that helpful in explaining, what else could they do.

"We can think of something," she liked that her brother hadn't asked for something that was not acquairable. It was a good thing that he realized that Osprey was implementing elements from her stories in real life. After that she went to check the sleeping spot Peregrine had found for her - few sniffs and a bit of digging later, she turned three times and lied down. It was nice to finally have a rest. "Just make sure that no one eats me, while I sleep," she told him wearily and finished with a mighty yawn. She was tired.

ooc: finish in your next post?
Messages In This Thread
RE: she sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style - by Osprey - March 01, 2015, 03:04 PM