is love too strong a god?
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
The last bits of crab crunched between Reek's crooked teeth. It may have only been a small morsel, but the aches of starvation had subsided, leaving only a dull rumble in their place. It seemed the wolf would always be hungry. The rogue beamed with pride over his triumph over the small creature. The victory, however small, padded his dwindling ego. In that moment, he felt as if he could be crowned king of the beach.

The Soot Crowned Queen was launched into a uproar of laughter at the misfortune of the ragged wolf. Reek had previously come to the conclusion that the Siren Queen was incapable of such petty things like a sense of humor, but the laughter was infectious and the rogue found himself unable to breath between the humorous heaves of his hysterics. "Sure. Laugh at my pain," he quipped playfully while gasping for air. "That fucker had it coming!"

The sea witch had many lessons to teach on the bounties of the sea. Reek listened intently, hanging on to every word. "I'll just assume everything I find wants to kill me," chortled the wolf exuberantly while shooting his alpha a sly grin. Reek took a mental note of each bit of the Siren Queen's advice with a nod as he followed behind her. "No jellyfish. Gotcha."

The agouti Reek had previously met, Wynter, had wandered upon the two on the beach. The ragged wolf noticed her smell first, as it was carried in on a light breeze. Crab pincers. Very painful. That they were. Reek's paw still throbbed, but the little bugger was worth it.

"Wynter!" He beamed. "Good to see you! I think I did just fine on my own, thank you very much!" He wisecracked in jest at the approaching agouti, waving his paw in front of him. "Only a little worse for ware!"
Messages In This Thread
is love too strong a god? - by Caiaphas - February 26, 2015, 11:49 PM
RE: is love too strong a god? - by Reek - February 27, 2015, 12:34 AM
RE: is love too strong a god? - by Caiaphas - February 27, 2015, 12:48 AM
RE: is love too strong a god? - by Reek - February 27, 2015, 01:18 AM
RE: is love too strong a god? - by Caiaphas - February 27, 2015, 04:03 PM
RE: is love too strong a god? - by Reek - February 27, 2015, 11:35 PM
RE: is love too strong a god? - by Caiaphas - February 27, 2015, 11:59 PM
RE: is love too strong a god? - by Wynter Wolf - February 28, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: is love too strong a god? - by Reek - March 01, 2015, 06:31 PM
RE: is love too strong a god? - by Wynter Wolf - March 01, 2015, 06:50 PM
RE: is love too strong a god? - by Caiaphas - March 01, 2015, 06:58 PM