Blacktail Deer Plateau They pull you under
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Dante nodded consideringly. "It's definitely a problem if they are willing to attack without cause like that. It means they are unpredictable, and particularly dangerous for it." Anyone could be a target if that was the case, so outriders should take caution when leaving. He'd try to spread the word.

Trusting that she would do as she promised, he let the matter drop. Instead he nodded once more to her plans. "I would feel better if you would take another outrider with you. We can't afford injuries and two would be better than one should you run into it again. In fact, I'd feel better if all outriders paired up for a time, when possible." If it was lurking around BDP's borders then no use risking it. He didn't doubt them, nor would he force them to abide by it, but he didn't want wolves out of commission who did not need to be.

"He'll be with Pura or myself, likely. He's still learning." Dante wasn't fond of the idea of him guarding on his own either, not until the alpha could measure just how prepared Valtyr was to defend against an intruder. They didn't come often, but they did come, and it was always better to be prepared for the worst.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
They pull you under - by Dante RIP - February 03, 2015, 03:55 PM
RE: They pull you under - by Saēna - February 03, 2015, 07:48 PM
RE: They pull you under - by Dante RIP - February 07, 2015, 10:03 AM
RE: They pull you under - by Saēna - February 09, 2015, 10:19 PM
RE: They pull you under - by Dante RIP - February 10, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: They pull you under - by Saēna - February 17, 2015, 08:15 PM
RE: They pull you under - by Dante RIP - March 01, 2015, 11:09 PM
RE: They pull you under - by Saēna - March 06, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: They pull you under - by Dante RIP - March 09, 2015, 10:51 AM
RE: They pull you under - by Saēna - March 17, 2015, 01:54 PM