Blackfeather Woods but i'm just saving two!
we're all mad here
44 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl
@Crescendo Twist was busy. I don't want her to die yet so you can figure something out? She will pretty much do anything long as she doesn't die. Also if you don't feel like joining this thread, don't feel like you have to!

Twist shivered- whether from cold, nervousness, or insanity was unknown. Perhaps a combination. She'd come again, to the same spot. Three nights had passed, it was midnight on the third day. She had been to busy worrying about her own spell to capture the dog, and now she would receive death from the Dark Lord as her punishment. Her mother would be ashamed. A golden eye popped out of her socket, rolling around as it splattered crimson blood on the snow. Twist screamed aloud at the sight, before it disappeared and her eye was back in the socket. Then she let loose a howl into the forest, calling for the Lord of Darkness. Must be omen... Truly sorry, O Great Lord of Darkness! Twist wishes any but death! Keep Twist in spirit realm alone, blind deafen her, replaces spirit, keep slavery, torture, puppeteer. Any but death! She cried sadly and loud into the dark trees. A pair of crows took flight at the loud noise. Twist, mourning her own death, fell to the ground and hid her face beneath two black paws.

Messages In This Thread
but i'm just saving two! - by Twist - March 02, 2015, 12:23 AM
RE: but i'm just saving two! - by Crescendo - March 02, 2015, 12:29 AM
RE: but i'm just saving two! - by Twist - March 02, 2015, 12:36 AM
RE: but i'm just saving two! - by Crescendo - March 02, 2015, 12:48 AM
RE: but i'm just saving two! - by Twist - March 02, 2015, 01:06 AM
RE: but i'm just saving two! - by Crescendo - March 02, 2015, 01:12 AM
RE: but i'm just saving two! - by Twist - March 02, 2015, 01:21 AM