Swiftcurrent Creek a baby sleeps in all our bones [join]
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Ira had to admit that the childish words that poured like sickly sweet sugar through his lips was stretching the truth massively, both in reflection of Ira's person and that he actually cared if Lethe let them in or not. In truth, though Jinx's words made sense to him, Ira could not say that he would've been able to lower himself in submission as Jinx had. In many respects, to Ira, this simply meant that Jinx was astronomically stronger than he. The words taste like ashes in Ira's mouth, the shy look burning him from the inside as if he were a demon and pretending to be something he was not was the holy water. Maybe that charisma had yet to develop, or maybe pretending to be a baby when he was intellectually advanced was his ultimate downfall. Whatever exactly it had been did not matter. The fact remained the same; Lethe exposed to fang towards him, and chided him -- as if she had any right to do so. Indignation caused Ira to puff up, the silver lined fur along his spine ruffling at his obvious irritation her audacity. Milky blue eyes flashed to Jinx, wordlessly studying his guardian for a few seconds, trying to decide if he should keep his mouth shut or not. He wanted to tell the honey colored woman to 'bite me bitch' but knew that would be impulsive and would likely ruin whatever slim chances Jinx and him had to begin with.

Everything I do, I do for you, my Mambo, Ira thought before his gaze move back to Lethe, deciding that he could play a new angle.

"You're right," Ira allowed the woman in a soft tone, all childish pretences dropped suddenly. Adaptation was a useful weapon, besides being a part of instinctual nature. Possessive eyes flashed Jinx once more before they flickered back to Lethe. "What will it take?" Ira inquired, because everyone wanted something. Jinx and him sought a home (though the word was thought with an extreme hesitance) and a place within Lethe's ranks ... which begged the question, what did Lethe want from them in return?

Messages In This Thread
a baby sleeps in all our bones [join] - by Jinx - February 03, 2014, 01:20 PM
RE: a baby sleeps in all our bones [join] - by Ira Nox - February 03, 2014, 03:09 PM
RE: a baby sleeps in all our bones [join] - by Lethe - February 04, 2014, 12:21 PM
RE: a baby sleeps in all our bones [join] - by Jinx - February 04, 2014, 03:03 PM
RE: a baby sleeps in all our bones [join] - by Ira Nox - February 05, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: a baby sleeps in all our bones [join] - by Lethe - February 06, 2014, 12:29 PM
RE: a baby sleeps in all our bones [join] - by Jinx - February 06, 2014, 12:54 PM
RE: a baby sleeps in all our bones [join] - by Ira Nox - February 11, 2014, 07:48 AM
RE: a baby sleeps in all our bones [join] - by Lethe - February 22, 2014, 10:05 AM
RE: a baby sleeps in all our bones [join] - by Jinx - February 23, 2014, 09:35 AM