Blacktail Deer Plateau the paramount and pompous disregard the cipher
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
For a moment, he almost felt bad for perhaps jostling the calm air of their meeting. But it was a passing puff in comparison, as the news he had to offer wasn't necessarily negative. That had been truly the purpose of wanting to track him down, though Mordecai hadn't felt a pressing need to do so. News found its way back and forth through various bodies.

"No, nothing's wrong," he said, shuffling the dirt once more before finally putting the task to an end. "Just thought I'd share some information that I came across. I did a little bit of scouting out the other day. A pack has taken claim of Silvertip Mountain, across the plains from us." And truthfully, it almost felt a little awkward talking business with his friend. He couldn't recall the last time, if ever, that they had discussed information like this. Still, he allowed for a pause so that information would settle.

"They're an interesting sort, over there. My greeters were a pair of yearlings," he went on to mention with a chuckle. Whether or not the mere title of calling them yearlings would illustrate a picture well enough, he couldn't have guessed. But then again, he expected Dante to wonder how an unexpected visitor was received.

*beats internet to work in the background*
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
the paramount and pompous disregard the cipher - by Mordecai - February 15, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: the paramount and pompous disregard the cipher - by Mordecai - March 02, 2015, 02:51 PM