Blacktail Deer Plateau Don't let go of this moment in time
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Osprey pointed out something Peregrine hadn't stopped to consider: the fact that she was already the second member of the family to wear the name. "Oh, well, poop," Peregrine replied. He'd become rather attached to the idea of calling her O.J. for short, so he wouldn't give up on the name too easily. "I guess we could call her Osprey the Third but I'm not naming her after the original Osprey, I'm naming her after you," he insisted. "And you can't stop me," he added, sticking out his tongue like she had a moment ago.

"Three Tooth Pete!" the Alpha echoed with a great guffaw. "I'm not naming one of my kids Three Tooth Pete, Osprey," he added, giving her a serious look but laughing despite himself. "He was a cool old dude, though," he added before Osprey could find his reaction offensive. "Wasn't his real name Titan or something? From Titan to Three Tooth Pete. Much downgrades. Wow."

They'd become so caught up in their conversation that Peregrine had nearly forgotten the entire point of their walk: showing Osprey the sights. He remembered suddenly and stopped, nudging Osprey to get her to do the same. They stood in a clearing in the heart of the small forest atop the plateau. There wasn't anything particularly remarkable to see here, yet he took it all in as if seeing it with fresh eyes, like his sister was.

"This place really is great," he said to her, turning and nibbling mindlessly at the tip of a silvered ear.
Messages In This Thread
Don't let go of this moment in time - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 04, 2014, 09:37 AM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 04, 2014, 02:19 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 04, 2014, 02:56 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 05, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 05, 2014, 02:13 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 08, 2014, 12:06 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 08, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 09, 2014, 04:55 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 10, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 11, 2014, 12:15 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 11, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 12, 2014, 04:40 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 13, 2014, 11:40 AM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 13, 2014, 12:31 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 13, 2014, 02:07 PM