Duskfire Glacier let me give you my life
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
Njal did not respond to Týrr's questions, though it was when the dark furred Iqsi who did not speak, did not even appear to acknowledge him at all, acting, it seemed to him, like he was mistaking her for another that riled the Rekkr's deeper suspicion. His pupils narrowed within their pools of crystalline blue as he studied her hard, determining that he hadn't mistaken her. So why hide that they'd met before? Before Týrr could bring it to question, Tuwawi emerged, timely, upon the scene and for now the Rekkr stilled his tongue, drawing a small amount of comfort in the Ember Queen's presence. He would take his cues from her on how he was to approach this ...interesting situation. Being the highest ranking at Gamma beneath Tuwawi, Týrr pulled himself up beside her though not at his full height — he designed to remain lower than her, recognizing and respecting her rank — stance rigid and sentinel-like as she moved to stand between the new female (whose name he did not yet know) and himself.

For a small moment Týrr found himself lost in his admiration for her, for commanding the scene, for moving like beautiful and undeniably deadly wildfire. To Tuwawi, Njal, though it came as no real surprise to the Rekkr, responded, explaining that he'd came home. Though this was not surprising, really, it still cut him like a knife though Tuwawi had yet to accept or deny his presence here. This is what you get foolish boy, His innermost thoughts had taken on the scolding voice of not Ragnar but his partner in crime, Floki. Harsh, and cruel in their jeer as he mocked him over and over. Don't you know better by now? Jeering. Mocking. Digging the knife in deeper. Apparently not, because he kept developing crushes on females way out of his league, or that were already taken. It was a startling trend that he could not seem to break.

For a moment full of agonizing trepidation had Týrr caught between his fight or flight instincts. He dithered on if he should stay or if he should go. On one hand leaving would look bad and on the other he didn't really want to see Tuwawi and Njal have some sappy reunion, or re-establish their relationship right in front of him, either. And it wasn't either of their faults, really, but instead his own. Yet, despite his better judgment, Týrr did not budge. He was loyal to Tuwawi to his core, and he would not leave her. If he was man enough to develop such useless things as crushes, he was man enough to suffer through the disappointment they always brought with them; and this moment was bigger than his own petty problems, anyway. Favoring silence, for now, the Rekkr simply shifted his weight beside his Ember Queen, eyes focused on the three trespassers before them.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
let me give you my life - by RIP Njal - February 18, 2015, 03:06 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Echelon - February 19, 2015, 12:14 AM
RE: let me give you my life - by Tonravik - February 25, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Bassilth - February 25, 2015, 03:41 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Tezcacoatl - February 25, 2015, 04:11 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Tuwawi RIP - February 26, 2015, 03:37 AM
RE: let me give you my life - by RIP Njal - February 26, 2015, 04:01 AM
RE: let me give you my life - by Echelon - February 26, 2015, 09:19 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Tonravik - February 27, 2015, 01:54 PM