Kintla Flatlands and never thought you'd wind up chasing me
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
His brow arched in surprise when she mentioned the common link between them all.  Other than his parents and his older siblings, Mordecai knew few others who had lived in the Salvajes.  He had heard what it had eventually become and had, at one point, tried to search it out to see what remained.  An eruption from the mountains was a most curious thing indeed but his endeavors had been for naught.  Furthermore, he added to more of the common link between them.

"Winterheart Forest was Sphinx's pack," he said with a wave of his tail.  "My father also led there for a time as well."  Leviathan had always spoken highly of the evergreen forest and the stories that came from had unknowingly been fuel for Mordecai's ventures.  The connection there glazed over the fact that the Salvajes was a sore topic, but the mention of Shingle was equally interesting to him.  "I think Shingle was the one who led the pack after my parents, perhaps Green was her mate then," and to follow his words came the knitting of the previous arched brow.

"Did you live there also?"  He wondered aloud, entertaining the possibility that perhaps she had crossed paths with his father.

The two spoke at length for some time, and then departed.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Starling - February 26, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Mordecai - February 26, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Starling - February 26, 2015, 10:35 PM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Mordecai - February 26, 2015, 10:41 PM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Starling - February 26, 2015, 11:31 PM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Mordecai - February 26, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Starling - February 26, 2015, 11:58 PM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Mordecai - February 27, 2015, 12:06 AM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Starling - February 27, 2015, 12:17 AM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Mordecai - February 27, 2015, 12:29 AM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Starling - February 27, 2015, 12:39 AM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Mordecai - February 27, 2015, 12:48 AM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Starling - February 27, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Mordecai - February 27, 2015, 04:38 PM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Starling - February 27, 2015, 11:05 PM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Mordecai - March 02, 2015, 06:26 PM