send my name to the owls, will i see you far below?
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu

@Týrr @Malachi @Sen @Manauia @Accalia @Bassilth @Starling @Maera @Njal @Echelon @Tonravik Tuwa is going for her first aggressive spar.... I'd like to do a dice roll? Aiming for Caiaphas but whoever wants to intercept Tuwa is fine!

The pungent musk of brine stung the matron's nose like acid and at once Tuwawi knew the sea-heathens had wormed their way into Duskfire's purchase. Both savagely feral and emotionally charged, the blaze immediately kicked off into a sprint -- a missile seeking to eviscerate the bold witches who held her son and wished death upon the glacier's ilk. Yet as she drew nearer, their saline odor grew more pungent. How many had slithered from the waters to decimate her hold? The Sveijarn tossed her head back, a baleful howl loosed into the night to call upon those who sought to protect this realm.

Like wildfire, Tuwawi broke the treeline -- a smear of vivid red against the melting snow -- and her eyes widened at the number of intruders who dared to trespass. One among the group was immediately familiar: the sharp, dominoed woman who had brought news of Larus. A deep, scathing hate bubbled in the alpha's gut as she reeled towards her enemies, jaws agape and fangs drawn to snatch the first who dared come between her and the gaunt wolf of the west. An insatiable thirst for retribution electrified the bereft Sveijarn. These curs. They would soon know death.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: send my name to the owls, will i see you far below? - by Tuwawi RIP - March 03, 2015, 04:02 AM