Blacktail Deer Plateau Don't let go of this moment in time
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Osprey knew that her brother was very stubborn and it wouldn't be easy to change his mind, but she still did not like the idea of anyone's child named after a living relative. It seemed wrong in a way. Peregrine obviously adored her and the earth she walked on, but she didn't think that she had accomplished something that great and noteworthy for her name to be passed on. "Well, but I will call her Yerpso for the rest of her days and you won't like that, would you?" she returned with a half-hearted tease, hoping that by the time the kids would be born, Perry would have forgotten this silly inclination.

"His name was Tristan," she corrected him and furrowed her brow, when he made fun of the old man in the way he was used to. Osprey had been very fond of him and he had been a great mentor and friend. "That is a good name, and he was a good, smart and skilled hunter. I learned a lot from him and... well, I think that if anyone deserves to have his name passed on that it is him," she tried to veer Perry's thoughts in a different direction. "Do a favor for me - name one of your daughters Osprey after I have accomplished something noteworthy," she mused. "Like being the first wolf on the moon. You remember that secret den I had there, no one else knew about?" Being a kid with a very active imagination, she had wanted to become a lot of things during her childhood - from a dragonslayer to a fairy princess (except, boys never knew about that).

"It really is beautiful," she said, coming to a halt by Perry's side and observing the view.
Messages In This Thread
Don't let go of this moment in time - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 04, 2014, 09:37 AM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 04, 2014, 02:19 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 04, 2014, 02:56 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 05, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 05, 2014, 02:13 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 08, 2014, 12:06 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 08, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 09, 2014, 04:55 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 10, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 11, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 12, 2014, 04:40 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 13, 2014, 11:40 AM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 13, 2014, 12:31 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 13, 2014, 02:07 PM