send my name to the owls, will i see you far below?
<span style="font-family: 'times'; color:#000; font-size:10px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #F381C1; text-transform: UPPERCASE;"> love can be liar <BR>justice can be a thief </span>
44 Posts
Ooc —

this may further serve as a reason to kick starling out per the 'around-the-world-in-11-packs' plot?

an ugly howl interrupted starling's beauty sleep, forcing her to cast a beleaguered gaze about her den. she blinked pitifully, rheum cloaking her eyes -- and with a luxurious yawn she stretched her svelte figure and pulled herself sleepily from her den.

she was nearly trampled by basslith, who flew past like a rocketship. starling huffed loudly -- how rude! she flattened a stray tuft of hair that had been disturbed by basslith's coursing turbulence, muttering to herself crossly as she righted her gossamer pelt.

coming upon the scene she scented salt in the air and her eyes widened, for she had held such a spectacular vision before. those gaunt sea-witches, harrowing and foreboding, had at one point threatened her life when she incautiously came upon their harem. "shit." the songbird uttered, recalling swiftly the precocious nereides that had nearly taken her hostage several summers ago. they were a barbaric race -- starling vividly remembered lecter telling her about their atrocities and their culture. a story that had made her blood flush with icy terror. she, having only joined duskfire the day before, had not bargained risking her neck for war at her doorstep.

seized by fear, the songbird flew -- but not towards the sirens, nor her beautiful and brave leader. like a flitting bird the cowed wolf flew back towards her den, back towards safety, where no sirens could kill her that day.
Messages In This Thread
RE: send my name to the owls, will i see you far below? - by Starling - March 03, 2015, 03:03 PM