my favorite mistake (territory discovery)
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

OOC: Still vague on the ranks, but it should play out naturally :3

The Vale was not just a place one called a refuge. Gradually it was becoming what one would call ‘home’. It still took some getting used to, having a place to return each time she ventured out. But as the days drifted by, she was beginning to take notice of her lacking adventurous spirit and more of the time she spent within the borders seeing to its security. She hadn’t noticed the change until a few weeks had well passed, and even then it was an afterthought- no striking revelation.

However when she took notice of it, how deeply her coat smelled of the Vale and her shadow, she decided it was time to reclaim the mountains she had been so proud of, and reap from their stretches the wonders of nature nestled within. Having departed in the early hour, she had near the whole day to explore untouched reaches of the land. From ragged face to sparsely bushed bluff, she climbed from sight of this place now hope to fight the bitter cold to touch low lying clouds.

And there was one in particular, a pale cloud literally pressed against the dark of the earth. Unmoving as a drifting thing would almost as if it were stuck against the rocks; stranded. Curiously she crept forward from stable ledge to more daring ground. Her paws worked in practiced rhythm to steady her progress while both tail and weight shifted in time to keep her balanced and upright. She could almost just make out the fur of this cloud-

“Ariston?”

Surely she was mistaken.

Messages In This Thread
my favorite mistake (territory discovery) - by Ariston - February 11, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: my favorite mistake (territory discovery) - by Xi'nuata - February 11, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: my favorite mistake (territory discovery) - by Ariston - February 15, 2014, 11:09 PM
RE: my favorite mistake (territory discovery) - by Xi'nuata - February 23, 2014, 09:20 AM